|Lela Fagan (Jefferson) is a Certified Virtual Assistant (VACertification.com/ExpertRating) with over 15+ years of on-site administrative and project management experience. Her multifaceted skill set and strong understanding of social media and emerging technologies help her in efficiently managing the daily operations of her clients.Lela is a proven team leader, architect and trainer. She also has diverse experience in events project coordination and planning, marketing, and executive administrative support. Lela has worked in the private and non-for-profit business sectors for established and well branded individuals and companies.
- On-site and Virtual Executive Assistance and Project Management
- Calendar Management and Reminder Services
- Social Media Branding and Planning
- Public Relations Support
- Creative Writing
- Encouragement Coaching
- Graphic Design (Identity/Logo, Brochure, Photo Editing, Posters and Programs)
- Web Production and Consultation (Graphic Design, Standard Coding and Branding)
- HTML Email Design and Coding
- Domain Registration, Website and Email Hosting
- Special Events Planning and Logistics
|What others have to say about Lela…
- Demonstrates a strong capacity to provide comprehensive support for executive-level staff including scheduling and facilitating meetings, coordinating travel, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, information management, marketing, and business-development efforts within budget requirements.
- Adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduce redundancy improve accuracy and expertise and achieve organizational objectives.
- Highly focused, passionate and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations.
- Able to establish goals, priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.